If you want your audience to walk away energized, inspired, and ready to make an impact, look no further.
In addition to leading OnStage Leadership, Kimberly is a sought-after presenter who captivates the hearts and minds of her audiences through her engaging yet intimate style. More conversation than keynote, Kimberly does not perform, she connects – ensuring that every person in your group walks away feeling as if she were speaking to them personally, rather than at them collectively. Kimberly would be a good fit for your group if you want:
- to simplify and demystify what it takes to influence, have presence, lead, or present powerfully in today’s world, and have your group leave with tangible strategies that they can apply right away.
- to unleash their ability to get powerful results and inspire them to make an impact.
- your event to be an experience that makes a difference.
Kimberly tailors all of her presentations to meet your group’s needs, size, timeframe and to fit your event’s theme. Topics include:
Based on her book, Brave Leadership: Unleash Your Most Confident, Powerful, and Authentic Self to Get the Results You Need, this inspiring and empowering talk will make it possible for your audience to discover the 6 key shifts to tapping into their best, most authentic and powerful selves to drive constructive action, full engagement, and consistently better results. This talk can be tailored to your audience and time frame and delves into “The 6 Key Shifts For Tapping Into Your Most Confident, Authentic, and Powerful Self.” This rich conversation includes:
- How your focus of attention defines your bravery (and impacts you mentally, emotionally, and physically) and how to shift your focus to show up and connect more powerfully.
- An exploration of how the leadership landscape has changed over the past decade and why it’s critical to change the way we lead and influence to get results in this ever-shifting world.
- What it truly means to be authentic from a leadership/influence perspective and how to make that actionable.
- The importance of getting clear about what you stand for as a leader – the impact you want to have outside yourself (your Super Objective).
- The inherent responsibility in being a brave leader.
Cultivating a Powerful Presence
What is that illusive quality that makes it possible for some leaders to capture the hearts and minds of those they lead? Why are some leaders able to generate respect and trust from those both up and down the ladder when others can’t? Learn what the best leaders are doing to command attention, stir others to action, and prepare for consistently high performance.
Remembering Who We Are
With all the demands and stresses we face at work, it’s easy to lose ourselves and thus, our ability to bring our best to the situations we face. Reconnect your audience to their most powerful selves, uncover barriers to success, and help them unleash intrinsic motivation to feel more engaged and energized at work and get the results you need.
Real Influence for Real Results
In the last decade, the world of work has shifted dramatically and old influence strategies are no longer effective. In this highly interactive session Kimberly sparks an awareness around how critical authenticity is to be able to influence in today’s business environment, uncovers barriers to influence, and provides tangible strategies they can take to authentically influence the thoughts, beliefs, and actions of others.
Presenting to Connect
Whether you’re presenting to your organization, your team, to clients, or publically, the whole point of presenting is to really connect with your audience. Unfortunately, many of us get in our own way of connecting as powerfully as we can. Unlock the mysteries of powerful presenting so when the people in your group speak, people listen!