Fall 2016 OnStage Leadership Programs!
OnStage Leadership is coming to Dallas, TX and NYC!
Dallas: October 20, 2016 (2 spaces just opened up!)
NYC: November 7, 2016
Find out how one day can increase confidence and engagement, develop presence, improve presentation skills, and transform your ability to lead and influence. If you or someone on your team is looking to make lasting growth quickly, this is an opportunity that you can’t afford to miss.
If you allow yourself to be fully present and commit to the process, this program can transform your life in 8 hours.
– Jaimee Corris, Key Account Manager, VetSource, OnStage NYC
Details: The program runs from 8am – 6pm, and is limited to 12 participants. There is about one hour of pre-work that is required for attendance, which is sent out, along with detailed logistics, one week prior to the session-date.
In the course of a single day, you will:
- Learn how to escape overwhelm, frustration, and manage stress and anxiety
- Be able to prepare for high-stakes meetings and conversations for greater success
- Learn how to have the influence you want to have
- Be able to set the direction of your career
- Be able to present powerfully to groups of all sizes
- Feel more confident, courageous, satisfied, and purposeful