For purpose-driven, people-focused organizations (or organizations that aspire to be…), that wish to infuse the powerful concepts and conversations that take place during OnStage Leadership into your culture but need a more standard training approach, we have developed Executive Presence.
Executive Presence is designed to work internally for groups of all sizes and tailored to meet your training objectives. Ideal for emerging leaders or individuals new to a senior leadership role. (Please note: for managers, supervisors, individual contributors, team leads, please see Authentic Influence).
- Discuss “Leadership Style” and identify participant’s true source of power and strength.
- Learn to powerfully shape participant’s leadership message to maximize understanding and spark a fire in the hearts of others.
- Identify new ways to manage stress, get focused, overcome stage fright and communication anxiety, and prepare for consistently high performance.
- Develop a strategy for driving consistent, constructive, and effective action to get the results you want.
- Explore how to present authentically and powerfully stir an audience to action.
(4 – 8 hours, based on group size and client needs)