Nothing happens without the ability to influence action through effective leadership communication. How leaders “show-up” with the people in their organizations can make the difference between success and failure. In today’s environment organizations need leaders who can communicate authentically and powerfully to constructively get results.
Authentic Influence provides purpose-driven, people-focused organizations (or organizations that aspire to be…), the same rich concepts and conversations that take place during OnStage Leadership through a more standard training approach.
Designed to work internally for groups of all sizes and tailored to meet your training objectives. Perfect for managers, supervisors, team leads, and anyone with direct reports. (Please note: for groups consisting primarily of emerging leaders or individuals new to a senior leadership role, please see Executive Presence).
- Identify the role trust plays in influence.
- Uncover the secret to staying engaged and energized as a leader, even during the most challenging times.
- Explore how to get others to “buy-in” to what you’re doing.
- Develop a strategy for driving consistent, constructive, and effective action to get the results you want.
- Identify new ways to manage stress, get focused, overcome stage fright and communication anxiety, and prepare for consistently high performance.
- Learn how to connect authentically and powerfully to stir a group to action.
(3 – 6 hours, based on group size and client needs)